Friday 13 March 2009

Been buying some new stash


My friend and I had a lovely afternoon out yesterday checking out a new craft shop that's opened near us.....it was quite good and we both came away with some goodies!!

It didn't sell any stitching bits sadly, but I did buy some bits to finish my stitched cards nicely, and a few decoupage kits to try.

I bought: 2 lots of silver peel-offs, an All Our Yesterdays decoupage kit, a horsey decoupage kit for my daughter's birthday card, 5 pack of blank cards, 2 sheets of handmade paper, 2 sheets of Xmas backing paper, and a little pack of pink flowers.

As you can see, I also bought a couple of stitchy bits, a skein of thread for a card I'm doing, some bobbins for my threads, and a little tomato needle keep.....

1 comment:

  1. You have managed to buy some lovely stash hun, I don't have any craft stores near me so I always have to buy online :(

    ReplyDelete